LE PROMENADE
Menu del Forum
Home | Profilo | Registrati | Ultimi messaggi | Utenti | Cerca | Faq
Nome utente:
Password:
Salva password
 Tutti i forums
 dalla Tecnica da Gara a quella del Sabato Sera ...
 On highways and railways
 Nuovo  Rispondi

Autore Previous topic Messaggi Prossimo topic  
ylq
Membro Special

United Kingdom
143 Posts
 ylq è offline Scrivi Un Messaggio Privato  Mostra profilo Manda un' email allo scrivente Rispondi con citazione

On highways and railways, we don��t put pebbles or obstacles because it would cause a car accident with a tire puncture, or the train derailed [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online[/url]. Do not chase and harass on the road to avoid economic loss and casualties. Do not throw rubbish on the road, protect the environment of highways, and do not deliberately destroy warning signs or guardrails on roads or railways. We must strengthen legal awareness and understand the importance of protecting the road [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Newport Cigarettes[/url]. As a primary school student, we must abide by the law and discipline ourselves.ot only do we have to protect our roads, we also want to thank those who have built roads. It is their hard work that has brought in today's good life.I remember every time I went to Xiaoyi to play, I took a train. However, I was ignorant about how the railway was built. I have some curiosity about the construction of the railway [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Newport Cigarettes Coupons[/url]. So every time I went to Xiaoxu��s home, my dad took me to see the railway and came to the railway, due to the modern railway. It was completely closed. I could only look at the railway across the protective net. The railway had a high roadbed [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Cigarettes Cheaper[/url], long rails, heavy sleepers [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]How Much Is A Carton Of Newports[/url], and many, many stones. Of course, this is what Daddy explained to me. I was especially happy and picked up a stone and dropped it into the grass. But my dad looked at me seriously and let me put the lost stone back in place... For a while, I saw a worker uncle carrying a work bag, holding a small hammer in his hand, while walking and knocking on the railroad tracks, I asked my father's uncle worker what to do on the railroad track? Dad told me that the uncle workers are inspecting and repairing the railways. Every day they have to work tirelessly to maintain the railway and ensure the safe operation of the train. Dad also told me that the railway is the major artery of the national economy and plays an important role in the country��s construction. Our food, clothing, housing, and transportation are also inseparable from the railway. The railway is closely related to our lives. It is a small stone and a rail screw. Up to each railroad ties for each sleeper.

ylq

Spedito - 30/06/2018 :  03:05:39

Nuovo  Rispondi
Vai a:

LE PROMENADE

© 2005 lepromenade.com

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000 - SuperDeeJay.Net - Antidoto