LE PROMENADE
Menu del Forum
Home | Profilo | Registrati | Ultimi messaggi | Utenti | Cerca | Faq
Nome utente:
Password:
Salva password
 Tutti i forums
 dalla Tecnica da Gara a quella del Sabato Sera ...
 If the world is a small
 Nuovo  Rispondi

Autore Previous topic Messaggi Prossimo topic  
ylq
Membro Special

United Kingdom
143 Posts
 ylq è offline Scrivi Un Messaggio Privato  Mostra profilo Manda un' email allo scrivente Rispondi con citazione
If the world is a small house, care is a window in the hut; if the world is a ship, then care is a bright light on the sea. Being cared for is a wonderful enjoyment, and caring for others is a noble and beautiful character. I remember once a long time ago, I was planning to visit Grandpa and Grandma that day. I got on the bus. Just there was an empty seat. I immediately ran over and sat down. After a while, when the bus stopped at the next stop, I saw many people getting in the car, and many people did not have seats. Among them, there is a white-haired grandmother. I thought to myself: Our teacher taught us that we should give a seat to the grandfather and grandmother on the bus [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Parliament Cigarettes[/url]. But once I gave up, I didn��t have to sit down myself? However, giving the grandfather and grandmother a seat is one of the things we should do when we are younger players [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Marlboro Cigarettes Online[/url]. Thinking of this, I immediately stood up and said to my grandmother, "Grandma, I will give you the seat, please sit down and take it [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Wholesale Cigarettes[/url]." After listening to my words, the grandmother said to me slyly: "Children still let you Sit down, I will stand." After listening to my grandmother's words [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Newport Cigarettes Website[/url], I said to my grandmother, "Grandma, how can you do that? You should sit down." After listening to what I said to her, the grandmother slowly Sitting in the seat I let out, I said kindly to me: "Children, you are a true director, thank you for giving me a seat." After touching, I touched my head with my hand. I said to my grandmother: "Grandma, you are welcome, this is what our young pioneers should d this incident, let me know: the essence of human beings is the mutual existence of love. Human life is made up of interactions with others. Caring for others means asking people to understand the situation of others. The emotions and needs of others are always ready to support others morally, and to care for others from the action [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping[/url]. In real life, people often bring joy or trouble, bring happiness or sorrow, bring smoothness or difficulty, bring success or failure, no matter what situation, people need others to give corresponding understanding and concern.

ylq

Spedito - 09/08/2018 :  04:36:53

Nuovo  Rispondi
Vai a:

LE PROMENADE

© 2005 lepromenade.com

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000 - SuperDeeJay.Net - Antidoto